Come out to this eight city tour through Manitoba and Ontario to show your support.
Toronto (02 May 2013) – Come out to support the Stephen Lewis Foundation's Solidarity Tour as it makes its way from Winnipeg to Windsor between May 1 and May 15.
This tour is co-sponsored by the Ontario Public Service Employees Union's (OPSEU/NUPGE) Live and Let Live Fund as well as other unions and labour councils.
Featured speakers include three HIV/AIDS activists from Kenya, Zimbabwe and Zambia.
Find a location in your community where you can get involved:
- Toronto, Thursday, May 2, 7:00 p.m. 15 Gervais Drive, OFL Building Auditorium
- Winnipeg, Saturday, May 4, 6:30 p.m. Eckhardt Gramatte Hall, University of Winnipeg, 515 Portage Avenue
- Sault Ste. Marie, Tuesday, May 7, 7:00 p.m. Enji Maawnjiding, Room G 1200, Sault College
- Sudbury, Wednesday, May 8, 7:00 p.m. OPSEU Union Hall, 866 Newgate Avenue
- London, Thursday, May 9, 7:00 p.m. Wolf Theatre, Central Public Library, 251 Dundas Street
- Hamilton, Friday, May 10, 7:00 p.m. 1031 Barton Street East
- Kitchener-Waterloo, Monday, May 13, 7:00 p.m. St. Mary’s High School, 1500 Block Line Road, Kitchener
- Windsor, Tuesday, May 14, 6:30 p.m. CAW Union Hall, 1855 Turner Road
The National Union of Public and General Employees (NUPGE) is one of Canada's largest labour organizations with over 340,000 members. Our mission is to improve the lives of working families and to build a stronger Canada by ensuring our common wealth is used for the common good. NUPGE